Community Action Agency, Clarksville-Montgomery County
Community Action Agency provides services to low-income individuals and families in the Clarksville Montgomery County area. CMCCAA is part of a nationwide network that serves 99% of the nation’s counties. CAAs are a primary source of direct support for the more than 34.5 million people who live in poverty in the United States. CMCCAA provides services to roughly 10,000 individuals in Montgomery County. Those services include:
- Past due rent, mortgage, electric, gas, water
- Homeless services to include: housing, temporary shelter, food, clothing, transportation, laundry, showers and case management
- Head Start: Early Childhood Education Pr-K for children ages 3 to 5
- Foster Grandparent Volunteer Program - Provides a stipend to low income seniors for volunteering in the classrooms at local elementary schools and Head Start classrooms
- Weatherization Assistance Program: Energy saving measures and health and safety repairs on homes to reduce cost of monthly energy bills
- Commodity: USDA quarterly food distribution (non perishable food)
We are located at 150 Lafayette Road, Clarksville, TN 37042; 931-896-1800
Open Monday thru Friday 8:00 am - 4:00pm
Our organization is in need of...
My organization is need of
Donations, Volunteers, Awareness
If 'other', please specify
Our federal grants require a match of local support to include donations of time, materials, or money.
150 Lafayette Road, Clarksville, TN, USA